Quality Assurance is essential. When being judged on results, maintaining internal audit controls and guidelines is vital to ensure proper follow-up and monitoring on all accounts. TLRA’s Quality Assurance Program covers area such as:
- Compliance with all regulatory act and guidelines.
- Review of our clients’ contract requirements and strategies shown to be effective with each client’s specific account portfolio.
- Consistent work activity monitoring and auditing, ensuring all accounts are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prompt remittance of client monies.
- Timely submission of client reports.
- Accurate and controlled cash handling procedures.
- Immediate resolution of debtor or client inquires.
- Ongoing staff training in skills to ensure effective and efficient results.
- Ongoing focus on professional and successful performance.
- Accuracy in data entry functions.
The tools that give you peace of mind